<xmp> <body> </xmp> Wired Karisma

Weblog 14

February 19, 2006~ 8:30am Been back to work on Thursday and Friday, and after being so sick, the first day back seemed like a dream. I floated through it, got a TON of work done, and floated back home again. Friday seemed more like a normal day- but then, it was Friday- so that felt wonderful.

Yes, I'm posting at the board again. Being ignored for the most part, but what the heck? In time all those ship jumpers will be back, I know it. The other board is already showing 'cracks in stability' as always happens when you can post unregistered. It creates too much of a temptation for people with axes to grind, hidden agendas, or just some poor slob who's having a bad day: aggressiveness comes out in little, nasty firebursts.

Watched some of the Olympics- (I'd not seen any so far)- and I have to say there's not much that impressed me this time. I remember four years ago being very much into the winter olympics, but that interest, like so many others, has fallen away. I'm pretty much a computer/movie/book sort of person, with hardly any other areas that compel me. Some people love travel, parties, getting together- sex, ferchrissakes, but I have narrowed things down to writing, web tinkering and a lot of reading. That's pretty much it for this lady. Boring- except to others who share the same interests. It's about time I learn where to put my effort.

I banged around a lot before I got here...I earned it...and I'm stickin' to it!. LOL....



February 20, 2006~ 6:00pm Believe me, the mood is so low right now on this cold, cold Monday evening, that the only thing I'm good for is curling up with my book tonight- to lose myself in someone else's story. Yep. That sounds about right. Nothing to report here. Nothing to see, read or speculate about. Some days are just to be 'gotten through'. This was one of 'em.



February 22, 2006~ 6:30pm I am so tired at this point, I've gone giddy. lol.... O.K......highlight of my day: a link that was sent to me by my fella, Wayne, from Yahoo today that made me laugh out loud. Good old Georgie Boy--good for a laugh any old day. Scariest damn moron in the world. (er...the fella on the left) and when you look at that ridiculous, rich boy mug of his





....and add the TOUCHES that should be there, our belief in his buffoonery is realized! THERE'S NO FOOL LIKE A RICH FOOL.





Has there ever been a worse president? NO! This fella has killed more American citizens- busted the balanced budget he inherited at the beginning of his presidency to leave us on the verge of national financial depression- and keeps giving good for nothing cronies really, really important JOBS just cause he wants to. He's allowed more pork belly legislation than any previous president: hasn't vetoed one bill by his entirely Republican House and Senate- (and they slap pork in there that'll benefit SOME special interest group somewhere.) Aaaand...he's made us the laughing stock of world! (ah........well....those who just don't wanna out and out KILL US)

but at least we know old Clueless George is good for a guffaw now and then-- ain't he? That's all I've got today. I'm flat outta wisdom. Thought I'd go for the ridiculous instead.


***

(Return To Weekly Archives)