Mad Pictures~ Page 8
~sometimes...we do dumb things

or misspell......very unfortunately


...or give bad advice

...or just, in general, make asses of ourselves

...or say seriously dumb stuff


So... as a public service, I've decided to post
a little list that at least contains some wisdom
amidst all this nonsense. OK ladies, for those of
you actively dating, here is my very own list of
Guys Not To Date
anyone who has an 'x' carved
into their forehead
anyone wearing a t-shirt that says
"50,000 battered women
in the world
and I'm still
eatin' mine plain"
anyone whose neck
is thicker than their head
anyone who "tears up"
telling you old Lassie stories
anyone who refers
to their car
as "she"
anyone driving
a car that still has a tape deck
and
plays it
anyone who tells you
they're an
'entrepreneur'
anyone, anytime, who uses
the word, "bitchin!"
and they
are 40+ years old
anyone who tries to catch glimpses of themselves
in plate glass windows
anyone who tells you
you have eyes 'like stars'--
and your eyes are dark brown, almost black
anyone
your aunt
introduces you to
anyone who spends the whole night
sucking up to your family and "doesn' t
really mind being there. No, really..."
(look for the ax in the back seat)
anyone who says, "You're the only one I...."
"I've never said this to anyone before, but..."
I feel I can really talk to you....."
(Oh! and anyone who says "Would you mind
if I brought along my pal, Joey?")- and it turns
out like this

RUN. Real fast.




...
. or pay a visit to my Audio site to hear things
I've written-
Some are just 'jotters', thoughts as they fly- going
nowhere but where they are. If you stop and read a few~ or post a
few~ thanks for
the perusal. Last of all, if you've a hankering for rants and raging,
try making a stop at my other blog-




