Mad Pictures~ Page 10
"No, Mummie. Today I am being Frankenstein. If I were Dracula,
I'd be on your babuska'd neck like a wolverine."

Mothering for Morons

Some will do all in their power to find shade...

.....some NOT

"The Captain's not been the same since Uhura took the growth hormones-- he's become a groveler, and....my God, a twerp!"

"These are my BITCHES...."

I would imagine this might be what Zsa Zsa's GOD looks like...

but sparklier.
and this, from an email....
GERMAN POPE MAKES CHANGES....






...
. or pay a visit to my Audio site to hear things
I've written-
Some are just 'jotters', thoughts as they fly- going
nowhere but where they are. If you stop and read a few~ or post a
few~ thanks for
the perusal. Last of all, if you've a hankering for rants and raging,
try making a stop at my other blog-




