<xmp> <body> </xmp> Wired Karisma

Weblog 19

March 27, 2006~ 5:15am
Another Monday, another weekend gone. Slept well, got the old heinous laundry chore done, watched the first Soprano episode- which really did feel anti-climactic after over 2 years of waiting- I much prefer Deadwood. The 'mob scene' is pretty much over for me as a viewer. Still good acting, but I'm simply no longer as engaged with the characters, who have become more caricature than real folks to me at this point.

My 'Blue House' is done, and just waiting to be launched. Everything is pretty ship shape, except that, yes... I still have my little Christmas tree up. Don't know why I don't pack it up and take it back to the cellar. It'll probably sit there till Good Friday, when it'll just seem too wrong. I'm off Good Friday, so I'm betting that's what'll happen. lol....

When you live alone, you can be as eccentric as hell. Live naked. Eat dessert and nothing else. Howl at the moon and play Christmas carols till spring, and do any crazy thing and nobody says nothin'. That's good and bad. Sometimes...........you don't know how wacky you've become.


March 27, 2006~ 5:00pm
I worked my butt off today, typed like a tommygunner. Tonight, there's nothing to do but relax, read- take a sandwich up to bed. No more writing for the time being- gets no response. And let's face it, that's pretty discouraging and humiliating in a dumb sort of way, so I'll confine myself to the diary here- browse the net a bit and head on upstairs.

Beautiful day here. That's kept me buoyant. Spring's knocking at the door- I do believe. No matter how old we get or how changed the physical self, the world becomes something youthful each and every year...amazing. And it doesn't make us feel bad. Somewhere inside, we believe it does that to us too. at least in mood. It's a lovely time of year. On that note- off I go to to comforter, munching, and a paperback.



***

(Return To Weekly Archives)