Weblog 23
April 29, 2006 4:45pm
See? I didn't even- can't even quit this thing properly. Just HAD to come back because I saw a picture of Bush today that made me laugh so hard, I thought I'd piss myself. Lemme go find it...(brb).
AH....here it is. Fresh from Yahoo.
...Now tell me the truth...
doesn't this look like some nitwit you'd find in a karaoke bar about 1:00 a.m., launching into a drunken rendition of 'King of the Road'? "...ummmm...I know eh-vuh-ree en-gun-neer on ev-vuh-ree train--nuh!; all uh thuh chil'drun, an'- all-uh-their-name-suh!..."
Or how about this? Everyone know what 'smooth brain syndrome' is? Well...more intelligent mammals such as dolphins, chimps and humans have highly convoluted brains compared to the smooth brains of less intelligent animals.

It's hard to believe that something this leathery and wrinkled has a brain like a buffed ballroom floor, but it's true!
And this....This one needs no commentary. It gives me the creeps just to look at it.

Whew! Someone get a tarp and throw it over that thing...
There. See?
I thought I was done with this weblog stuff last week, ready to throw in the towel. Had a mildly depressed weekend- who knows why- but today, all I need is to find some silly, stupid picture of a silly, stupid man- and other folks to appreciate it...and the world is tilted right on its axis once again. The sun is shining..."it's a beautiful day!"
Note: Here you will notice a gap of 2 months- during which I did not add this weblog at all. But the down time left me refreshed and ready to go again...sometimes....you just have to get away from all of this virtual stuff.
***
(Return To Weekly Archives)
See? I didn't even- can't even quit this thing properly. Just HAD to come back because I saw a picture of Bush today that made me laugh so hard, I thought I'd piss myself. Lemme go find it...(brb).
AH....here it is. Fresh from Yahoo.
...Now tell me the truth...doesn't this look like some nitwit you'd find in a karaoke bar about 1:00 a.m., launching into a drunken rendition of 'King of the Road'? "...ummmm...I know eh-vuh-ree en-gun-neer on ev-vuh-ree train--nuh!; all uh thuh chil'drun, an'- all-uh-their-name-suh!..."
Or how about this? Everyone know what 'smooth brain syndrome' is? Well...more intelligent mammals such as dolphins, chimps and humans have highly convoluted brains compared to the smooth brains of less intelligent animals.

It's hard to believe that something this leathery and wrinkled has a brain like a buffed ballroom floor, but it's true!
And this....This one needs no commentary. It gives me the creeps just to look at it.

Whew! Someone get a tarp and throw it over that thing...
There. See?
I thought I was done with this weblog stuff last week, ready to throw in the towel. Had a mildly depressed weekend- who knows why- but today, all I need is to find some silly, stupid picture of a silly, stupid man- and other folks to appreciate it...and the world is tilted right on its axis once again. The sun is shining..."it's a beautiful day!"
Note: Here you will notice a gap of 2 months- during which I did not add this weblog at all. But the down time left me refreshed and ready to go again...sometimes....you just have to get away from all of this virtual stuff.
(Return To Weekly Archives)




...
. or pay a visit to my Audio site to hear things
I've written-
Some are just 'jotters', thoughts as they fly- going
nowhere but where they are. If you stop and read a few~ or post a
few~ thanks for
the perusal. Last of all, if you've a hankering for rants and raging,
try making a stop at my other blog-




